I received my teaching certification in 2012 from The Movement Center in Portland, OR and am registered with the Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level. In 2010, I trained with Living Yoga to teach trauma-informed yoga and over the past 5 years have worked with with a wide variety of people of all ages and abilities who tend to be marginalized in our society. This includes women seeking refuge from domestic violence, youth and adults in drug and alcohol rehab and teen girls and women who are incarcerated.
Teachers on my journey:
- Dolly Moody (Kripalu teacher, formerly of Clinton, ME)
- Elizabeth Combs (Ashtanga vinyasa teacher, formerly of The Yoga Room in Bellingham, WA)
- Heather Rice (formerly of Yoga Bhoga, Portland OR)
- Swami Chetanananda, Ruth Knight, Connie Dyer and all the teachers who impacted me during my training at The Movement Center
- Leslie Ellis, Lani Jelen, and each of the lovely teachers at the former HeartSong Yoga
You have shaped me and continue to shape me in ways unimaginable by simply being as you are. Thank you.
Nature as Guru – April 2013
Quiet Eyes, Soft Neck, Strong Heart – May 2014
The Poetry of Yoga – September 2016
Yoga for Cranky Hips – January 2013
Awakening the Female Pelvis – November 2013
Yoga Anatomy @ Yoga Union – October 2014
Real Love @ Yoga Shala – July 2016